Aditya Birla Personal Loan – The best place for personal loans
Being one of the top ranking banks in India, Aditya Birla provides amazing schemes for personal loans for its customers. With the aim to aid people in need, these personal loans are customised and planned in a manner that they will be of great help and the least burden to those applying for it. Although the bank provides many kinds of loans, the personal loan schemes provide the best benefits to the customers.
Overview of Aditya Birla loans
One might require a personal loan for many reasons. Unlike house loans and automobile loans, there is no particular thing that one needs to have to apply for a personal loan. This unpredictability of why each individual might need a loan is what Aditya Birla personal loan thoroughly understands. Each scheme may be suitable for different kinds of people and help them in the time of need. This personal loan is the best option as it is easy to get with a reasonable EMI. Being one of the leading global independent business services Aditya Birla finance personal loan is trusted by many and is one of the best options you will have if you are in need of a loan. The bank provides customer benefits and loan schemes which are provided nowhere else and hence attract many people. What distinguishes Aditya Birla loans from the rest is that they strive to meet the ever-changing needs of hard-working people living in the city and how they might need a certain amount of money for a better life and then work towards achieving the same.
Benefits of Aditya Birla personal loan
The advantages of getting an Aditya Birla finance personal loan are listed below
- There are many personalised schemes that you may choose from, depending on the EMI you can pay and how much amount you require
- The rate of interest on the EMI is one of the main concerns. Aditya Birla provides one of the lowest rates of interests amongst many banks
- The tenure to repay the amount is longer which does not put excessive pressure on you
- The documentation and other elaborate paperwork that is to be done is comparatively lesser and the process of getting a loan becomes easier when you do it through Aditya Birla personal loan
- You need not have a large amount of income to be qualified for the loan
- If you are a person that gets a pension, then you will have more attractive schemes in case you decide to take a personal loan
Eligibility to apply
There are a few criteria that one has to meet to be eligible for a personal loan. Here are the points of requirement by the bank that one needs to meet for the Aditya Birla finance personal loan
- One needs to be above the age of 23 to apply for the personal loan.
- Any person applying should be below the age of 60.
- To be eligible, one needs to be either self-employed or have a job with a salary. In all one needs a regular income to be able to apply for the loan.
- The minimum monthly income of a person should be twenty-five thousand rupees.
- The bank might look into any other detail which may affect your eligibility for the loan.
Documents required for submission
Below listed are a few documents that are needed to be submitted to the bank to get an approval for your loan. The documents are-
- A completely filled and signed application that contains correct details and information
- Any proof of identity such as voter id, passport, driving license and anything else
- An address proof for your residence such as electricity or gas bills
- A three-month bank statement for salaried individuals and a six months bank statement for self-employed people
- Any other documents required for those who get a monthly salary
- Income proof for those who are self-employed
- Three passport size photographs
- IT returns of two years for salaried employees and 3 years for those who are self-employed
- Any other document that the bank deems necessary to be presented before them so as to approve the Aditya Birla finance personal loan
Why you may need a personal loan
Unlike all other loans, the reasons for a personal loan can be flexible. Here are a few scenarios where applying for a personal loan can be of great help to you
- Any personal requirement such as a marriage might need a large sum of money in a short time. If you decide to build a new house or are having a baby, then the financial pressure might get too high for you to handle. In such situations, a personal loan can be quite handy.
- A new business proposal or project idea might need more money as investment.
- Any kind of unforeseen medical emergency can be easily handled.
There might be many more of such situations but Aditya Birla Personal Loan will be of help no matter what may arise.
- Will there be any extra charges for the loan?
There will be no additional charges, anything you will have to pay for will be informed to you beforehand itself and there are no hidden charges.
- How can I pay my EMI’s easily?
You can easily pay your amount through Aditya Birla payment bank both offline and online through bankbazaar.com.
- What is an EMI?
An EMI is the equated monthly instalment that has to be paid by you once your loan has been approved. The amount of EMI to be paid varies from person to person based on the scheme they choose
- Can I count my spouse’s income while I submit my monthly income to the bank?
Yes, you may have your spouse’s income as well but only when the loan being taken is a joint loan.
- Do I have to give some kind of surety to the bank?
In cases that the bank asks for, some type of security has to be given.