Aegon Life Insurance: All You Need to Know
The Aegon Life Insurance Company is a joint venture by Aegon. one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, and Bennett, Coleman & Company, India’s leading media conglomerate. This venture is dedicated to build a customer-centric business and provide a work environment that fosters excellence and innovation. This joint venture adopts a local approach with the power of global expertise.
The Aegon Life Insurance Company offers a variety of options in Life Insurance policies giving its customers comfortable choices to make based on their requirements. One of the major highlights of this policy is the Aegon Life term plan.
The Aegon Life Term Plans are aimed at securing your family in your absence. The Aegon Life Term plans come in various types as detailed below.
- Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan -. This is the only term plan that offers illness benefit. This plan covers all forms of death including death by terrorist attack with a life cover of Rs. 1 crore.
- Aegon Life iReturn Insurance Plan – This insurance plan does not provide any lump sum on death but ensures a pay out every month equivalent to 3% of the sum assured.
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Plan – This term insurance plan protects your loved ones against all financial obstacles in the event of death of the policy holder by ensuring a monthly earning for your family.
- Aegon Life Easy Protect Insurance Plan – The iReturn insurance plan ensures that you get all your paid premiums back in case the policy term expires and the policy holder survives.
- Aegon Life iSpouse Insurance Plan– This policy provides protection for the primary holder as well as his/her spouse and comes with features such as in-built terminal illness and accidental death cover.
- Aegon Life iIncome Insurance Plan– This plan provides coverage as well as a monthly income for 5 years in addition to providing disability cover. It also waives premium payments in case of a critical illness diagnosis.
The Aegon Life Login is a simple process. Customers can log on to the official website of Aegon life, https://www.aegon.com › Home and follow the subsequent instructions to login.
To be eligible for an Aegon Life Insurance Policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 65 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Or have a business of his own.
The applicant should support his Aegon Life Insurance application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why choose Aegon Life Insurance Policy
- Variety of plans in its network which enables the customer to choose the plan suiting his requirement.
- Protection, savings, wealth appreciation, secured future for children and retirement plans are few of the major highlights of this policy.
- The features of the Aegon Life Plan are unique.
- The Aegon Life Plan is designed with a very competitive premium rate with the welfare of its customer in mind.
Customers can track their Aegon Life Insurance Policy status either online by visiting the official website of Aegon Life Insurance, https://www.aegon.com or by reaching out to the customer care section on Aegon Life Customer care toll free number: 1800-209-9090
Aegon Life Insurance FAQs:
- Is it possible to increase the Sum Assured in an Aegon Life insurance policy?
- Yes, you can increase the Sum Assured by submitting a duly signed request for the same.
- Can I add or remove a rider from the policy?
- Yes. You can add or remove riders. In order to add a rider to the policy, you must submit a duly signed request letter for the same. To remove a rider, you can call the Aegon Life hotline..
- What is a T-PIN ID?
- The T-PIN ID is a 4 digit number assigned to you in addition with your policy number, and must be used while giving policy service requests over the IVR system on the telephone. T-PIN stands for Telephone Personal Identification Number.
- How do I switch funds in my ULIP policy?
- You can either:
- Submit a requisition form.
- Use the customer portal.
- Call the company.
- What is the process to apply for duplicate policy documents?
- To apply and receive duplicate policy documents, submit a duly signed requisition letter or endorsement form with an indemnity bond on Rs.200 stamp paper.
- How do I avail the ECS facility?
You can avail the ECS facility by using the following steps:
Fill out the ECS mandate.
Submit the filled out mandate with a cancelled cheque to the company.
- What is the process for changing the nomination in the policy?
- Submit an endorsement form, or call the toll free number and inform the company.
- What is the claim process with Aegon Life?
Step 1: Intimate the company.
Step 2: Aegon pays out Fund Value.
Step 3: Settlement is done and benefits are paid out.
- How can I check the claim status?
- You can check the claim status by calling the company or emailing them.
- What is the death claim intimation process?
- To intimate the company about a death claim one must submit filled out claims forms and related documents at the nearest Aegon Life branch office.
How do I surrender my Aegon life insurance policy?
If you wish to surrender your life insurance policy, you will have to fill in a policy surrender form (available on the website) and pay the policy surrender fee, if applicable.
- What are the premium payment options available for an Aegon Life Insurance policy?
- You can pay your Aegon Life Insurance premium through any of the below option:
- Net banking.
- Debit/credit card.
- In cash (at the branch).
- Through standing orders.
- Can I revive a lapsed Aegon Life Insurance policy?
- Yes, you can revive a lapsed Aegon Life Insurance policy by notifying the company through an email/letter and making the premium payment.