All You Need to Know about Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
The Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between two Indian public sector banks; Canara Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce with a foreign insurance company HSBC Insurance (Asia-Pacific) Holdings Limited.
The Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance is a customer centric enterprise and is aware of the needs and necessities of its customers. In tune with it, The Canara HSBC Life has introduced a variety of products, to meet a diverse range of insurance and financial goals. Let’s take a look at the Aviva Life Insurance offer.
For the convenience of the policyholder, the Canara HSBC Life Insurance provides the steps for Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Login. The Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Login is important for the Policy holder to pay the premium amount online and for the Claim Settlement.
- The Insured must visit the official website of Canara HSBC Life Insurance
- The website to visit is, https://myaccount.canarahsbclife.com
- This will lead you to the Customer sign in page
- Existing users can login by entering their e-mail id and password
- New users can select the option new user register below the existing user login, towards the top right corner of your page.
Customers can check their Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance policy status through these simple steps;
- Visit the Canara HSBC OBC Life web-link for application tracking
- This will lead you to the policy status page
- Enter the relevant basic policy details and submit to view your policy status.
The Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance always puts customers first. The company has established a dedicated system of providing customer support to all their policy holders. Canara HSBC Life offers customer support service via their toll free helpline number, 1800-103-0003.
The Canara HSBC Life policy holders need not worry about missing a premium payment as they can make premium payments online.
To pay the Aviva Life Insurance payments online, follow these simple steps;
- Visit the following Aviva Insurance website link for online payments,
- This directs you to the premium payment page
- Enter the basic policy details
- Click on the option submit to pay your premium payment.
The Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance policy holders can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the Aviva Life Insurance Online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, https://www.canarahsbclife.com will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy number, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
To be eligible for the Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 70 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Having an own business.
The applicant should support his Canara HSBC Life application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
- Safety And Security: The Canara Bank HSBC Life offers financial support to people and reduces uncertainties in human life and their business as well.
- Financial Resources: Canara HSBC OBC Life insurance helps a lot in generating funds also. With it, you can choose an effective life insurance plan that is best for investment and can offer huge returns..
- Encourages savings: Traditional life insurance plans offer protection against the risks, uncertainties, however, you must know that it also offers beneficial investment options also Life insurance allows you to do systematic savings with the help of regular premium payment. It will help in developing a habit of saving. You can get a lump sum amount at the time of maturity.
- Economic Growth: There is no doubt in saying that insurance plays a key role in an economy’s growth by promoting domestic savings. It helps in covering accumulated capital in investments. It also assists in mitigating the loss.
Aviva Life Insurance FAQ’s:
- How well is Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance doing when it comes to claim settlements?
- The Claim-settlement for Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance is at a ratio of 89.6%.
- What is the age limit for applying for a life insurance with Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance?
- An individual can apply for this life insurance as long as they are 18 years of age or more but less than 70 years of age.
- What is the claim process for the insurance with Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance?
- The claim process is quite simple. Follow the steps below.
- Your nominee or you have to initiate the claim and registration for the claim, which can also be done online. You also need to submit the required documents as mentioned by the financial institution.
- The fund value disbursement is conducted along with the verification of the documents.
- The final stage is the processing and the final settlement of the claim which takes around 15 to 30 days.
- What are the documents that are necessary to settle a claim?
- The most basic proofs are required which are as follows:
- Identity proof
- Address Proof
- Employment or income proof
- PAN Number
- Age Proof
- How Do I get the basic idea about the premium that has to be paid for the life insurance?
- You could use our insurance premium calculator or use the company’s own tool.
- How Do I contact the Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
for more details on the policy?
- You can have them call you back by filling up the “Have us call you” form available on every page of the website online, as a tab.
- How To Find out what my ideal fund value should be?
- You can visit their website, which contains a tool from the company, allowing you to atleast get an estimation of what your fund value should be.
- What is the grace period for paying the premiums?
- You get 30 days from the due date to pay your premiums, during which your plan’s life insurance cover will continue, post the date, you will no longer receive cover until premium amounts paid.