Aviva Life is an Indian Life insurance company and a joint venture between Aviva plc. a British assurance company, and Dabur Group, an Indian conglomerate. Aviva began operations in July 2002 as a joint venture with Dabur Group, one of India’s oldest business houses.
Aviva Life Insurance has a fairly large distribution network with 195 branches spread across 3000 towns in India. Aviva India also has a large Banc assurance channel.
From a social responsibility perspective, Aviva India has initiated micro-insurance activities for the less privileged section of the society. Aviva India has also launched some laudable social initiatives like Aviva Street to School, Aviva Young Scholars and Aviva Great Wall of Education.
The Aviva Life Insurance is a customer centric enterprise and is aware of the needs and necessities of its customers. In tune with it, The Aviva Life has introduced a variety of products, to meet a diverse range of insurance and financial goals. Let’s take a look at the Aviva Life Insurance offer.
For the convenience of the policyholder, the Aviva Life Insurance provides the steps for Aviva Life Insurance Login. The Aviva Life Insurance Login is important for the Policy holder to pay the premium amount online and for the Claim Settlement.
- The Insured must visit the official website of Aviva Life Insurance
- The website to visit is, https://online.avivaindia.com
- This will lead you to the Customer sign in page
- Existing users can login by entering their e-mail id and password
- New users can select the option new user register below the existing user login, towards the top right corner of your page.
Customers can check their Aviva Life Insurance policy status through these simple steps;
- Visit the Aviva Life web-link for application tracking
- This will lead you to the policy status page
- Enter the relevant basic policy details and submit to view your policy status.
The Aviva Life Insurance always puts customers first. With this focus, the company has established a dedicated system of providing customer support to all their policy holders. Aviva Life Insurance offers customer support service via their toll free helpline number, 1800 103 7766
The Aviva Life Policy holders need not worry about missing a premium payment as they can make premium payments online.
To pay the Aviva Life Insurance payments online, follow these simple steps;
- Visit the following Aviva Insurance website link for online payments,
- https://www.avivaindia.com › Pay Premium Online
- This directs you to the premium payment page
- Enter the basic policy details
- Click on the option submit to pay your premium payment.
The Aviva Life Policy Holders can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the Aviva Life Insurance Online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, , https://www.avivaindia.com will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy number, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
To be eligible for the Aviva Life Insurance policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 55 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Having an own business.
The applicant should support his Aviva Life application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Star Life Insurance
The Aviva Life Insurance offers a wide variety of plans to its customers. The Aviva Life scores over the rest of the policy providers with its competitive rate of interest. Tagging up with Aviva Life, the customer can be rest assured that all his basic needs with respect to Life Insurance policy is completely taken care of.
Aviva Life Insurance FAQ’s:
What is the minimum eligibility criterion to become an advisor with Aviva?
A. To be eligible to join Aviva Life Insurance as an advisor, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Age – 18 years
Education – Year 12 and above
What qualities are needed to be a successful insurance advisor?
A. We look for people who possess some of the following qualities:
Works with perseverance
Good at relationship building
Whom do I approach in order to apply in Aviva as an advisor?
A. You have 2 options:
– Walk into the nearest Aviva Life Insurance office and talk to the concerned Agency Development Manager or Branch Manager. For checking the address of the branch nearest to you, go to the ‘Office Locator’ link under ‘Contact Us’ section. Else, please click the listed link. http://www.avivaindia.com/ContactUs/OfficeLocator.aspx
– Go to Apply Online and fill in your details. Our representatives will help you take it forward.
Will I be required to undergo any training?
A. Your journey towards becoming a successful advisor will start with a mandatory IC-33 training. This is a 50hrs training post which you would be required to clear an online exam. You would get licensed once you clear this exam. This shall be followed by another mandatory training program which will cover the AVIVA products in detail, plus modules related to Capital Market, Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines and KYC norms. Subsequently, advisors are encouraged to undergo the specialized Certification Programs, which enable the advisors to advise their clients on various financial needs.
How can I cancel my Aviva Life Policy?
You must attach all the documents relevant to your policy and submit it to the nearest Aviva Life Insurance branch office.