Bajaj Allianz Car insurance
A joint venture between the Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE brings about the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company. This company that is a leader in the car market and is well known for its top class products and efficient services brings about many insurance plans such as life insurances and general insurances. Law demands that a car insurance is compulsory to have and the car insurance provided by Bajaj Allianz falls under the category of Baja Allianz motor Insurance. There are also several additional add-ons available along with this insurance.
- Bajaj Allianz car insurance plan summary
|Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance||Coverage|
|Third-party Cover||Up to 7.5 Lakhs|
|Personal Accident cover||Is provided|
|Own car damage||Cashless garage services at over 4000+ authorized places|
|Incurred claim ratio||71.61%|
|No claim Bonus||Up to 50% based on existing policy|
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Features and benefits
There are three type of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance available and each of them offer the basic following features and benefits:
- Both private cars as well as cars used for commercial purposes can be insured
- Facilities for towing is available if the vehicle breaks down or meets with an accident
- Lock and Key replacement cover can be availed by all policy holders
- For a wider coverage of the policy, additional covers such as Accident Shield, Conveyance Benefit and Consumable expenses can be bought
- Top reasons to buy Bajaj Allianz car insurance
Known for its quality and excellent services, the main reasons to buy a Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance are:
- Bajaj Allianz is known for settling the claims efficiently and timely
- In case of accident, a cashless claim can be made at one of the many service centres certified by them. However, if there are no service centre in the nearby vicinity, Bajaj Allianz car insurance takes it a set forward by paying 75% of the amount
- Purchasing the insurance is a smooth process through its online website
- Bajaj Allianz online payment makes it convenient for payment process during purchase of insurance at the time of Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal
- An Automated SMS alert is generated on the status of claims made under Bajaj Car insurance
How it works
There are different policy plans provided by the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance. Each has its own criteria of operations. The three different variants are mentioned below:
- Best Value Plan – This is a basic Bajaj Car Insurance Plan with the lowest premium charges. Thus, the coverage for this plan is also very basic. Third-party liability, personal accident coverage and all time road assistance are the key features of this plan supported by the other optional covers. There are options for No-claim bonus and voluntary deductible options as well.
- Standard Plan – This plan offers a standard rate of premium with a regular cover. The features are similar to the best value plan and cover personal accident coverage, all time road assistance and third party liability. Additional optional covers are coverage for electrical and non-electrical accessories, CNG kit cover and driver cover. No claim bonus is also available.
- Flexible Plan – The premium for this plan is slightly higher than the rest due to the wider coverage this plan offers. Along with the basic covers offered by the other plans, this plan also covers depreciation shield coverage and engine protection cover. This is a more suitable plan for high end cars, where the cost of repairing engines is very high. The no-claim bonus as well as voluntary deductible is made available and can be used for bringing down the premium charges.
Bonus and discounts
Below mentioned are the bonuses and discounts offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
- In case there has been zero claims being made, a no claim bonus up to 50% can be availed.
- In case of damage done to the car or anti-theft devices are being installed and the policy holder opts for a voluntary deduction, a discount is provided on the premium amount.
- Add on covers
By paying an extra premium amount, the following add on covers can be bought along with your Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
- Accident Shield cover – This cover is to compensate for any permanent disability or death caused to any passengers in the car in the event of accident in the insured car
- Conveyance benefit cover – In case the car is undergoing any repairs in the workshop, a daily limit will be provided according to the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan opted for by the policy holder. This could be used to cover expenses of hiring another car during that time.
- Consumable Expenses cover – Any consumables purchased under this plan will be covered for by the company. It can include gear box oil, brake oil, AC gas oil, fuel filter and more.
How to apply for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
The means through which you can apply for a Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance are:
- Choosing the call back option on the company’s website by filling in your details
- You can purchase the insurance through the online channels
- You can directly approach an agent or walk in to one of the Bajaj Allianz Branches nearby
Benefits of applying online
Applying for a Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Online is a hassle-free and easy option. It requires no paperwork or documentation and thus saves a lot of time. The Bajaj Allianz Online Payment is also made easy and completely safe.
- Inclusion & Exclusion on Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
|Inclusions of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance||Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance|
|Damages to car caused due to natural disasters such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
Damages to car caused due to manmade disasters such as strikes, riots, etc.
A total of Rs. 2 Lakh is compensated for the owner/driver. Additional covers for passengers are also available
Any damage caused to third party (property or person) by you is covered under this insurance
|Accidents caused due to intoxication of the driver is not included
Any staged damage to car
Damages caused by not following the rules
An expired policy, general wear and tear, etc.
- Cashless Garages
Cashless garage services can be availed at any of the garages associated with the Bajaj Allianz insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium calculator
The Bajaj Allianz motor insurance premium calculator can be used to determine the amount of premium that is required to be paid according to your plan. This enables policy holders to plan their finances accordingly.
- Renewal of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
The Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance renewal is a smooth and hassle-free process that can be done online. Automated reminders will be sent to you by the company when it’s time for renewing your policy.
- Documents required
The basic documents required to acquire a Bajaj Allianz car insurance are:
- Driving license – policy holder’s driving license
- Bank Information – to show your credit statement of account
- Vehicle details – registration number, model, place of registration, etc.
- Additional documents –address proof, identity proof, etc.
- Insurance claim process for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- In the case of an accident, intimate Bajaj Allianz about your claim through call or mail. The necessary documents need to be kept ready, especially the Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy copy
- Car can be repaired at any garage, preferably certified by Bajaj Allianz.
- Upon approval of the claim, the claim settlement will be done based on the terms of the policy
- What is the coverage provided by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
The coverage of the insurance is dependent on the IDV and initial price of the car.
2 Is the process of claim easy with Bajaj Allianz?
Yes, the process of claim is hassle-free and quick, especially through the online website service. Just filling in the documents is required to claim your insurance.