Everything about Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance
Nowadays the traffic conditions have made driving riskier than ever before. Car travelling takes much time than bike and car parking is another headache for car owners. A two wheeler is far more sensible choice because it has a quick mobility and convenience for travelling within the city. However a two-wheeler cannot guarantee your safety.
Features & Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Quick claim settlement
- Hassle-free process of purchasing bike insurance online
- Around the clock claim support.
- Avail 75% on account payment in case of cashless facility is not available.
- Existing No Claim Bonus of up to 50% can be transferred from another insurance provider.
- Get instant claims assistance as well as regular SMS updates on the claim status.
- The listed authorized workshops would provide quick and efficient inspection of your vehicle with high service standards.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage
- Man-made calamities: Any kind of damage or loss to your two wheeler due to man-made calamities such as burglary, theft, riot, malicious act, accident caused by third-party, strike, terrorist activity, vandalism, any damage caused in transit by inland waterway, road, lift, rail, elevator or air.
- Natural calamities: Any kind of damage or loss to your two wheeler due to fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, flood, earthquake, typhoon, storm, hurricane, tempest, cyclone, inundation, hailstorm, landslide, frost and rockslide.
- Third Party Legal Liability: The third party legal liability policy offers you protection against legal liability arising out of accidental damages, causing permanent injury or death of a person, as well as damages to third-party property.
- Personal Accident Cover: You can get coverage of up to Rs.1 lakh as personal accident cover for the individual owner or driver of the vehicle. There is also an optional personal accident cover available for co-passengers.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Claims Process
- In order to register a claim, first, you have to place your Two Wheeler for Repair in a network garage where you will be able to avail the cashless facility.
- In the event of theft, you have to file a police complaint immediately in writing and inform the company as well.
- Once this is done, you have to officially register your claim. You can register your claim by calling the customer care center and providing some basic information.
- After that you will receive a claim reference number.
- Next step is Survey and Claim Settlement that is done by Bajaj Allianz.
- Submit a copy of your documents to the garage/dealer and get it verified with the originals. After completion of repair at the preferred garage, Bajaj Allianz will make a payment directly.
Required documents for Bajaj bike insurance claim settlement
Bajaj bike insurance offers the advantage of easy claims procedure and 24/7 claims support for two wheeler insurance. In case your vehicle which is insured with Bajaj Allianz faces an accident or is stolen, you need to submit the following documents to register a claim. You need to submit the below mentioned documents.
- Duly filled claims form
- Policy and copy of cover note
- A copy of the registration book of the two-wheeler
- A copy of estimate of repairs
- A copy of driving license of the person who was driving the vehicle at the time of accident
- In case of theft or injury/death to a third party, a copy of police FIR will be required.
- If the two-wheeler is declared as a total loss due to theft or an accident, you will have to provide the original insurance policy, RTO transfer papers, a No-Objection certificate (NOC) from the financier or owner for transfer of vehicle, original keys of the vehicle, a letter of subrogation on a judicial stamp paper of Rs.100 and a letter of indemnity on Rs.100 judicial stamp paper.
If all the above documents are submitted, it takes not more than 15 days to process the claims.
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz bike Insurance
- General ageing, wear and tear of the vehicle is not covered.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- If damage or loss occurs to the vehicle when it is not used
- Damage caused by/to a person driving without a valid license.
- If a drunk person or a person under the influence of drugs is driving
- Any kind of damage caused by war.
- Wear and tear of parts like tires and tubes is not covered, unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time. If this is the case, the company liability will be limited to only 50% of the replacement cost.
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Online
Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance policy is an all-inclusive protection plan provided to vehicles along with personal accident and third party liability coverage. Customers can easily do Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewal online by following below mentioned simple steps.
- Existing policyholders need to first enter a few personal details like name, mobile number, email address, vehicle registration number and policy number. They can proceed to the next step after a simple verification process.
- Bajaj Allianz then displays the details related to the customer’s two-wheeler insurance policy and users can verify the required information.
- The next step displays the premium that has to be paid for renewing the two-wheeler policy and the payment can be done by customers via credit card or net banking.
- After the payment is done, the dispatch details of the original policy document will be conveyed to the customer. An online document will also be generated.
- Bajaj Allianz motor insurance will send a welcome letter to customers as part of the two-wheeler insurance renewal process, to confirm that the policy has been updated.
Scooting around the city can be unsafe at times and lead you to trouble. Don’t worry; you just need a correct insurance plan. Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance gives financial support to all kinds of damages caused to you and your bike. Two wheeler insurance plans give coverage for natural disasters as well as man-made disasters.