DHFL Home Loan Interest Rates
Headquartered in Mumbai, DHFL is one of the established housing finance company. For over three decades, DHFL has been serving the citizens of India with cost effective and quality financial products. DHFL’s vision is to transform the housing sector in India. Evolving as a financial company over the years, DHFL has a wide array of products to offer to its customers while also keeping a customer centric approach with its business. The DHFL Home Loan ranks amongst one of the prestigious offers from DHFL.
DHFL home loan interest rate comes with certain key features which makes it a suitable option for people to go with as far as home loans are concerned;
- The DHFL Home Loan Interest rate ranges between 9% and 9.75%.
- The DHFL Housing Loan processing fee payable by the customer ranges between Rs.5000 and Rs.20, 000, depending on the loan amount.
- The tenure of the DHFL Home loan can range anywhere between 1 year to 30 years.
- There is no partial pre-payment and pre-closure of the loan.
- Furthermore, DHFL bank doesn’t require the customer to have a guarantor.
DHFL offers two types of Home Loans;
- For Salaried Individuals
- For Self – Employed professionals
The following factors play a key role in the sanctioning of DHFL Housing Loan;
- Applicant’s Age
- Applicant’s loan repayment capacity
- Number of dependents the applicant has
- Educational Qualification of the applicant
- Stability of Income
- Liabilities if any
- Co-applicants income
- Financial history of the applicant
DHFL Home loans can be availed for the following purposes;
- Improvement of house
- Construction of house
- Home extension
- Purchasing a plot/land
- Purchasing a plot and constructing a house
The DHFL Home loan interest rate is planned keeping the comforts of the customers in mind. The below table gives us a clear understanding of the DHFL Housing Loan interest rate;
|Loan amount in Rupees||Interest rate for salaried individuals in %||Interest rate for self-employed professionals in %|
|Upto 25 Lakhs||9.00||9.10|
|Above 300 Lakhs||9.75||10.00|
Accessing the DHFL home loan interest rate calculator is easy! Simply visit the DHFL home loan interest calculator on the official website, https://www.dhfl.com/home-loan-emi-calculator and key in all your details like – the home loan amount you are looking for, the rate of interest and the tenure of the loan. The calculator will show your EMI along with the amount of interest that you will be paying. Not just that, you can also modify various parameters to arrive at the EMI that suits you the best.
To apply for a DHFL housing loan, applicants can either visit the local branch office of DHFL or visit their official website, https://www.dhfl.com to apply online.
DHFL Home Loan application forms have to be supported by the following documents while availing the DHFL Home loans
For salaried employees;
- KYC Documents
- Pay slip for the last 2 months/salary certificate
- Form 16
- 3 months copy of bank’s passbook/bank statement
- Company profile in case it’s a lesser known company
For self-employed professionals;
- KYC documents
- IT returns for the last two years.
- Copy of the last 2 years Profit and loss statement along with the balance sheet, also attested by a Chartered Accountant
- A brief business profile on the letterhead of the business
- Copy of the Partnership Deed, Memorandum of Associations, Articles of Association (if applicable)
- Copy of Tax Deduction Certificate / Form – 16A (if applicable)
- Details of Contract (if applicable)
- 6 months bank statement of saving, current and overdraft account
- Copy of Licence of establishment/VAT registration and other mandatory licenses
- Copy of Advance Tax paid / Self-Assessment Tax paid challan
DHFL Home Loan Interest Rates – Frequently Asked Questions
|What is the purpose of the home extension loan?||The purpose of this loan is to borrow money if you want to extend your home or create more space in your home that you already own.|
|What is the maximum tenure for DHFL house loans?||You can avail the flexible repayment tenure for up to 20 years.|
|Can I apply for a home construction loan with a co-applicant?||You can apply for a Home Construction Loans with a co-applicant or individually.|
|Are any pre-payment charges applicable for DHFL Home Loans?||No. DHFL Home loans come without pre-payment charges.|
|Can a DHFL Home Loan be used to buy an under construction property?||Yes, you can use the DHFL Home Loan to buy an under-construction property.|