Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance: All You Need To Know
The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is a private sector insurance provider. Established in 2011, The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Edelweiss Group of India, and Tokio Marine Holdings of Japan. It is among the fastest growing private players in the life insurance sector in India . Edelweiss Tokio Life provides a host of life insurance products aimed at providing high returns, guaranteed interest payments, child education needs, retirement benefits etc. for customers across a wide spectrum.
The Edelweiss Tokio Life is aware of the needs and necessities of its customers. In tune with it, The Edelweiss Tokio Life has introduced a variety of products, specially designed to meet a diverse range of insurance and financial goals. Let’s take a look at the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offer.
For the convenience of the policyholder, the Edelweiss Tokio Life provides the steps for Edelweiss Tokio First Life Insurance Login. The Edelweiss Tokio Life Login is important for the Policy holder to pay the premium amount online and for the Claim Settlement.
- The Insured must visit the official website of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- The website to visit is, https://www.edelweisstokio.in/login
- This will lead you to the main login page
- Existing users can login by entering their e-mail id and password
- New users can select the option new user sign up below at the bottom of the window to register.
Customers can check their Edelweiss Tokio Life Status through these simple steps;
- Visit the official Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance web-link.
- The web link is https://www.edelweisstokio.in/apptracker
- Enter the basic policy details as requested like policy number and date of birth
- Click on the option ‘Submit’ to know your Edelweiss Tokio Life policy status.
The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance always puts customers first. With this focus, the Edelweiss Tokio Life insurance has established a dedicated system of providing customer support to all their policyholders. Edelweiss Tokio Life offers customer support service via their toll free helpline number, 1-800-2121-212.
The Edelweiss Tokio Life Policy holders need not worry about missing a premium payment as they can make premium payments online. With the payments being online, the payment is instant, which would reduce the processing time in case of last-minute payments.
To pay the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance payments online, follow these simple steps;
- India First Life Insurance website is www.edelweisstokio.in/renewal-online
- The insured will be directed to the Renewal Insurance Online page where basic policy details have to be entered.
- Click on the ‘submit now’ option to proceed further.
- The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Policy Holders can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the India First Life Insurance Online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, www.edelweisstokio.in/ will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy number, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
To be eligible for the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 60 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Having an own business.
The applicant should support his Edelweiss Tokio Life application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
The Edelweiss Tokio Life has seen a phenomenal growth within just few months of its inception. The Edelweiss Tokio provides you with a Life Insurance cover of upto 1 crore. The Edelweiss Tokio Life comes with a proven track record in grievance settlements with a 100% success record followed by a 93% success ratio in claim-settlements. The Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance also has several beneficial Life insurance programs which include accidental death, permanent disability due to accident and critical illness.
Edelweiss Tokio Life FAQ’s:
What is the most convenient way to contact Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
The toll free is the best option as it is hassle-free and toll-free: 1800 2121 212.
What are the other ways to reach the company office?
There is a Mumbai office. You can also reach the company online for any queries.
What are the available modes for payment of premium available for me?
There are two basic modes for payment of premium for Edelweiss Tokio Life, which have further many options:
Online Mode has:
- Debit Card payment
- Payment through standing instructions or credit card
- Net Banking
Offline Mode has: By visiting your nearest Edelweiss Tokio Life Branch office
- Through ECS facility
- Money Order
How Do I renew my policy with Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
Use auto direct debit options which can be availed online by feeding your login ID and password into on the website. You can also approach any of the branch offices or speak with the customer care regarding the renewal process on the phone.
How Do my family or me, settle claims for a policy with Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
Simply, submit the policy documents as well as claims form at any of the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance branch offices in your city.Upon receiving and verification of the documents, it takes around 30 days’ time to settle the claims. The claims are settled through NEFT mode.
How Do I cancel my existing policy with Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance?
You need to fill in a surrender form and submit it in any of the branch office along with the cancellation charges. Within a time frame of around 10 days the policy will be cancelled on record.
How will the refunds be calculated post cancellation of the policy?
The refund will be calculated based on NAV of the current market price.
How Can I locate a branch of Edelweiss near me?
Branch locations are available on the website. Simply, click on the branch locater. Fill in the details and search.