All You Need to Know About EPFO Mobile App
Appart from checking your EPF status or other details regarding your EPF fund online through the EPFO portal, you can check it directly on your phone by downloading the EFP mobile app.
With the EPF mobile app, you can:
- Check your EPF balance
- Activate your UAN
- EPF passbook download
- Check your pension status
- Track remittance
You can choose to download the app from Google or from google play. There may be various EPF related apps, so it is important that you download the one which is authored by the ‘IS-Division’, EPF India’
How to activate your UAN using EPF mobile app
- On the EPFo m-Sewa app home page, you’ll have 3 option “Member”, Pensioner,” and “Employer.” Click on the “Member” tab
- Once you click on the Member, you’ll have 2 options, “Activate UAN” and “Balance/Passbook.”
- To activate your UAN, click on the “Activate UAN” button
- You’ll be taken to a page where you will have to enter the following details:
- Select the office
- Establishment Code
- Employee Number
- UAN number
- Mobile number
- Once done, check the declaration box and hit Activate
- This will activate your UAN.
How to Check your EPF balance on the EPF mobile app
- To check your Balance, you will need your UAN and Mobile number.
- Click on the tab “Balance/Passbook”
- Enter your UAN and Mobile number on the next page
- Click on “Show”
You can also download your passbook by clicking on the Passbook download tab.
EPF pensioner can get details about their pension disbursement on the EPF mobile app by
Clicking on the Pensioner tab
Enter the PPO number and your date of birth.
Click on Submit and your details will be displayed.
Employers can use the M-sewa app to get information about the EPF deposit. All you need to do is :
- Under the Employee tab, click on TRRN Status button under Employer tab.
- Enter the TRRN Number
- Click on Show status button to know the details.
The EPF mobile app is the easiest and fastest method to check your EPF balance, activate your UAN and more. The procedure is simple and convenient.