Exide Life Insurance: All You Need to Know
Exide Life Insurance Company Limited is a 100% Indian owned Life Insurance Company, owned by Exide Industries. Exide Life distributes its products through multi-channels viz. Agency, Bank assurance, Corporate Agency, Broking as well as Direct Channels. The Exide Life Insurance also offers group life insurance solutions. The Exide Life Insurance follows its 100% track record in grievance redressal with a 96% success in claim settlement ratio
The Exide Life Insurance is a customer centric program for the benefit of its customers. To begin with the customers have to register with Exide Life. This can be done online with these simple steps.
- Visit the Exide Life web-link, https://portals.exidelife.in/
- You will be directed to the Exide Life Insurance Customer Login Page
- Enter your user name and password in the Exide Life Insurance Login window.
- Click submit to Login
- If you are a new user, you can register by clicking on the ‘new user’ option in the window.
The Exide Life Insurance simplifies your premium payment process to ensure that your payments are on time. You can pay your Exide Life Insurance payment online. Choose the most convenient payment option for you and pay with a few clicks.
- Visit the link for Exide Life Insurance at, https://payments.exidelife.in
- This leads you to the pay premium page
- Enter the relevant details as requested
- Choose the option submit and follow the subsequent steps to make the payment.
To render the best Exide Life Insurance Services, Exide Life would love to stay connected with its customers at all times. Customers can reach Exide Life for any clarifications or grievances on the Exide Life Customer Care toll free number: 1800-419-8228
Individuals who purchase a life insurance policy from Exide Life can either check the status of their policy online or contact the customer care of the company via email or phone.
To check the status of your Exide Life insurance policy online, all you have to do is visit the company’s official website, www.exidelife.in and find the Track Your Policy link on the home page. Login to your customer account by entering the username and then provide the requested details and your policy status information will appear on screen.
The alternative to checking your policy status online is getting in touch with a customer care executive over call or email. Customers can call the Exide Life toll free number to check their Exide Life Policy: 1800 419 8228.
The Exide Life Insurance offers a wide variety of Insurance Plans for the customers to choose from. The below diagram show the range of plans offered.
To be eligible for an Exide Life Policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 60 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Or have a business of his own.
The applicant should support his Exide Life Insurance application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why choose Exide Life
Due to its stupendous customer service, The Exide Life Insurance Company Limited has built a strong reputation over the years for providing high quality life insurance products. The wide range of products offered by Exide Life simplifies your search for the best suitable policy, to a large extent. The company also has an ISO 9001:2008 quality certification, thus ensuring that it is among the more reliable players in the market.
Exide Life Insurance FAQ’s:
- How do I cancel my Exide Life insurance policy?
- To cancel your Exide Life insurance policy, all you have to do is visit the nearest branch of the company along with your original policy bond and surrender it to the officials, and the company will refund your money after deducting certain fees, within a few days.
- How do I renew my Exide Life insurance policy?
- For renewal of Exide life insurance policies, you will have to contact the company’s customer care and complete the entire process online.
- Can I revive my life insurance policy even if I have defaulted on my premium payments in recent times?
- In case of regular premium payment policies, you will have to clear your defaults within the grace period
- Does Exide Life Insurance Company have any Retirement Plans?
- Yes, Exide Life does have a couple of retirement plans
- Exide Life Golden Years Retirement Plan.
- QROPS – which is a plan to transfer your pension from UK to India?
- What is Exide Life Insurance Company’s claim settlement ratio?
- As in the assessment period of April 2014 to March 2015, Exide Life Insurance Company had a claim settlement ratio of 86.1%.
- What are the minimum and maximum Sum Assured options available under the various Exide Life Insurance plans?
- Exide has many different insurance plans, and the Sum Assured can range from Rs.25, 00,000 to Rs.25,00,00,000 – depending on the plan chosen.
- What are the premium payment options available through Exide Life Insurance?
- You can pay your premiums either through,
- Online payment or ,
- Auto Debit using Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) Bank branches
- Does Exide Life have any plans for NRIs?
- All the plans offered by Exide Life can also be taken up by NRIs, with the exception of Safal Jeevan Plans.