How to make Indane Gas Online Payment
When it comes to LPG supply in India, one of the top players is Indane Gas. With regard to payments, you can now avail of the Indane Gas online payment process for more convenience.
There are several benefits of the Indane Gas online payment system-
- Time and energy savings in good measure.
- Easy cylinder booking from any location as per their convenience instead of having to go the office of the distributor.
- Indane online payment helps customers receive cylinders at home without having to keep the payment ready. No extra charges will have to be paid as a result.
- With Indane online payment for refill, customers can get helpful SMS and email notifications about booking status. This helps in getting an idea about cylinder delivery.
Here’s taking a look at the Indane Gas Quick Pay procedure-
The Indane online payment can be made easily via the Quick Pay procedure on the official company website. Here’s how you can register:
- Go to https://indane.co.in/paynow.php
- Sign in in case an existing online account is available or commence registration for a new account for logging in
- Key in the Consumer Name, Type of Distributor Name and LPG ID
- You will have to enter the captcha code for verification that you are not a robot
- Once this is done, choose Continue
- The OTP (One-Time Password) will come to your mobile number (registered)
- Enter this in the requisite section
- Create the password for your online account
- Login with the new password and use your account
This procedure is simple and fast just like Bharat Gas quick pay which exists to serve subscribers to that brand.
Paying through Indane Gas Quick Pay-
- Cylinder bookings are done under Payment Mode
- There are choices of online payment/COD
- Online Payment Mode has to be chosen
- Tick the Terms and Conditions box
- Choose Make Payment and add netbanking/credit card/debit card as applicable
- Key in card details such as the cardholder name, card number, CVV number and expiry date
- Enter the OTP provided in the requisite section
- The transaction will be successful after entering the OTP
You can also pay through My LPG.in. Here’s how to do it:
- First register at mylpg.in
- Choose Indane Gas and give your 17-digit LPG ID (find this by using consumer number, LPG distributor name, State and district)
- Once LPG ID is generated, choose New User and register the distributor name, LPG ID, consumer number, State and district
- Enter your email ID, phone number and username and then give two proofs of identity
- Enter the captcha code and choose Submit
- Get the email at your registered ID and choose the link in the same
- Get your password and username and use them to sign in
- Choose Order Your Refill and confirm all details before choosing the Online Payment Option
- You have to then choose Book Now and accept all terms and conditions
- Choose the mode of payment and then Click Here to Make Payment
- Choose Pay Now after entering the card type
- Confirm the payment amount and enter all details. At the payment page of the bank, you have to enter the OTP received on your mobile number for making the payment successfully
In case you were thinking of an Indane gas online payment app, you can consider Paytm. You can easily login to the Paytm mobile app or website and choose the Gas option. Choose Indane Gas and choose Proceed. Thereafter, key in the Consumer Number and other information such as the gas bill amount. Choose Pay to complete the process.