All about ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal
Steps for ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal
ICICI Lombard car insurance is reputed in India for its high quality services and quick claim process.. Till the late insurance policies renewal were offline. In today’s world of digital technology everything is quick and online. After you have logged into ICICI Lombard website you have to click on the Renew tab. In case of ICICI Lombard motor insurance renewal keep your a policy number handy beforehand. You have to enter that number as asked. After this you will be redirected to the ICICI Lombard motor insurance renewal page. Here you can make the payment and renew your policy.
ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal can also be done offline by paying via a cheque or demand draft.
All you need to know about ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal
ICICI Lombard car insurance is authorized by the government of India and is recommended by many users. ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal proves to be economical for policy users. The company has designed its polices in such a way that it proves to be pocket friendly for the users.
Features of ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal
- Damages caused due to natural calamities like earthquakes, volcano, hurricane, landslide, etc will be covered by ICICI Lombard motor insurance renewal.
- Damages caused by theft, protests, etc. will also be covered by ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal.
- A sum of two lakhs will be offered to the person who has met with an accident and who has been driving the car.
- The owner of the car will also be paid if the car has met with an accident.
At times the ICICI Lombard car insurance renewal doesn’t cover all the damages. There are special conditions for such situations.
- When the driver drives the vehicle in an improper way or is not following the traffic rules.
- There may be conditions when your sixteen-year-old son or daughter has taken the vehicle without informing you. In that case, he or she doesn’t owe a license as they as minor. In such a situation if any damage occurs to the car then the company is not going to pay you a single penny.
- It might so happen that you are returning from a party. You are so drunk that you are unable to drive. Without paying any heed to anyone you start driving the car. The car met with an accident as you were not in your senses. In such a terrible situation no money can be claimed. Even if it is claimed it won’t be paid heed to.
Car users might be of the view that if they are making a car insurance then the company is liable to pay all the money for the damages caused. The company is not at all liable in some special cases as mentioned above. You must read all the terms and conditions before making a renewal.