Everything you need to know about online gas booking
When it comes to online gas booking, there are several things that you should keep in mind. LPG, as we all know, is a cooking gas that is used widely throughout the country and is eco-friendly and safe as compared to kerosene or wood. LPG cylinders are also subsidized by the Indian Government and are hence affordable for a large section of the population.
With online gas booking facilities, customers no longer have to wait in line at the distributor/dealership office. The top three suppliers of LPG in the country now have online payment facilities. You can easily opt for Indane gas refill booking online and do the same for HP Gas and Bharat Gas.
Still wondering how to book LPG gas online? Here’s how to do it:
- You can pay through net banking or credit/debit card at the official website of the LPG provider or through Paytm, SAHAJ (e-SV) site or My LPG.in.
- You will get email/SMS notifications once cylinders are delivered
- Get yourself registered on the official website of your LPG provider
- Choose the online refill booking option and follow instructions
- You can also choose the cash on delivery option while booking your cylinder online
- Delivery tracking is also possible
Here is the entire IVRS booking procedure for LPG cylinders:
- Customers will have to call the designated phone number for their State/region and follow cylinder booking instructions
- Provide customer ID post calling from the phone number which is registered
- The estimated delivery date and order number will be intimated when the cylinder is being booked
- Payment will be made upon delivery of cylinder
Gas booking through SMS- Delineated
Here are the steps to be followed:
- Register your mobile number with your gas company
- Follow the format for sending SMS
- Send SMS to a specific number as mentioned on the website of your gas company
Gas cylinder refill through mobile apps-
Customers who have their smartphones can download their gas company app from the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Register on the app with your email address, mobile number and OTP.
Post completion of registration, you can easily book a cylinder and choose net banking/credit card/debit card for paying online. There are e-wallet payment options available as well. Other information such as customer ID, booking history and so on will be contained in the mobile app.
Booking Gas Via Agency
You can also book your cylinder through your gas agency. Provide the customer number and make the payment on the spot or when the cylinder is delivered.
Booking HP Gas Cylinder
- Use online site or 24-7 IVRS for booking
- Book via SMS or agency if required
- Register as per the company criteria
Booking Bharat Gas Cylinder
- Book cylinders on the official website or through the dedicated number
- You can book through agency, mobile app and SMS as well
Booking Indane Gas Cylinder
You can book Indane gas cylinders through the mobile app, official site, dedicated IVRS system and even Paytm. You have to get yourself registered first.