Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance: All You Need to Know
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra and Old Mutual – its affiliates. Kotak Life continues to have a strong reputation as one of the most trusted financial and banking services companies in India. The Kotak Life Insurance provides customers with a variety of financial services that makes it easy for them to find the solutions that best suit their requirements.
Kodak Mahindra Life is a customer centric program for the benefit of its customers. To begin with the customers have to register with Kotak Life. This can be done online with these simple steps.
- Visit the Kotak Life web-link, www.customer.kotaklifeinsurance.com/kliportal/login
- You will be directed to the Kotak Life Insurance Customer Login Page
- Enter your user name and password in the Kotak Life Insurance Login window.
- Click submit to Login
- If you are a new user, you can register by clicking on the ‘new user’ option in the window.
Kotak Life Insurance simplifies your premium payment process to ensure that your payments are on time. You can pay your Kotak Life Insurance payment online. Choose the most convenient payment option for you and pay with a few clicks.
- Visit the link for Kodak Life Insurance at, www.insurance.kotak.com
- This leads you to the pay premium page
- There are a number of options for you to choose from
- Choose the option convenient and follow the subsequent steps to make the payment.
To render the best Kotak Life Insurance Services, Kodak Life would love to stay connected with its customers at all times. Customers can reach Kodak Life for any clarifications or grievances on the Kodak Mahindra Life Customer Care toll free number: 1800 209 8800
Now, Customers can also download the Kotak Life Insurance App on their mobile by visiting Google Play Store.
The Kotak Life Insurance Company is committed to provide its customers with the best Life Insurance products that suit their needs. A step forward in this direction is the Kotak Life Insurance Web Bi which enables the customer to calculate his premium amount online. The process is very simple;
- Visit the link, https://insurance.kotak.com/kotakWebBI/
- This will lead you to the Calculator page
- Select the product and product category from the drop down list of options
- Click on the option, ‘Proceed to Bi”
- Follow the subsequent steps
The Kodak Life Insurance offers a wide variety of Insurance Plans for the customers to choose from. The below diagram show the range of plans offered.
To be eligible for a Kodak Life Policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 60 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Or have a business of his own.
The applicant should support his Kodak Life Insurance application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why choose Kotak Life
Being one of the leading insurers in India, the Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance has been touted as one of the quickest growing insurance organisations in the country, with more than 4 million policyholders across India. The Kotak Life has designed a number of unique products and services to meet the ever-changing financial needs of a diverse customer base. Whether you are looking for protection plans, savings and investment instruments, retirement plans or child plans, Kotak Mahindra Life Plans make it relatively in finding the best product for you. Kodak Life offers solutions for group entities as well as individual. Kotak Mahindra also holds the distinction of having among the best claim settlement ratios in the industry, thereby giving us a glimpse of its quality business practices.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance FAQ’s:
Q. What are the different life insurance policies offered by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance?
- Kotak Mahindra offers insurance plans for Protection, savings and investment, child and for retirement. To know more visit the company website.
What are the different premium paying options available?
- Premiums can be paid on a yearly, half yearly, quarterly and monthly basis. Some plans also have the option for the premiums to be paid for a limited period of time and not for the full policy term.
Can I buy insurance for my children as well?
- Yes, Kotak Headstart Child Assure Plan can be bought for your children.
Q. Will riders be available?
- Various riders available are Critical Illness, Permanent Disability Benefit, etc. There are riders that can waive your future premiums in case of death or disability of the proposer. The riders come at a nominal cost and can be availed depending on the policy taken. They can be taken at the beginning or during the policy term.
Q Will I get maturity benefits on my life insurance policy?
- Yes, you will receive maturity benefits as defined in your plan.
Should I buy a life insurance at an early age? What are its advantages?
- The younger you are, the lower is your insurance premium amount. You would be physically sound and may not be suffering from illnesses when you are younger. This lowers your premium payment on the policy.
- Can I make lump sum payment for my policy?
- Yes, the Kotak Platinum Plan allows you that flexibility.
Can I restrict my premium payment?
- Yes, with the Kotak Classic Endowment Plan, you can choose the Limited Premium Payment (LPP) option..
- How can I go about buying Kotak Life insurance policy?
- You have to get in touch with Kotak Mahindra Life Advisors. You can also enquire about Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance policies by calling on the toll free number 1800 209 8800.
Q. What happens in case I fail to make premium payments on time?
A. Customers who fail to pay their premiums on time will receive a grace period of 30 days to clear their dues. If they fail to pay the premium within this period as well, the policy will be considered as lapsed.