Locate the nearest aadhaar card center in Assam with some simple steps .
Aadhaar enrollment all over the nation is conducted by the UIDAI and the Office of the Registrar General of India (RGI). In the state of of Assam, the aadhaar card registration is managed entirely by the RGI. Since the process is mandatory everywhere for every citizen, the UIDAI has provided the benefit of locating the nearest aadhaar enrollment agency in Assam along with easy registration steps.
Listed below are a few enrollment centers in Assam and steps to locate the nearest aadhaar card center depending upon the location:
|Sl No.||Name of the Agency||Name Of The Registrar||Address of the Registrar|
|1.||Bloom Solutions Pvt Ltd||Corporation Bank||Corporation Bank, Corporation Bank – Main Branch Guwahati, Pan Bazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001|
|2.||Bank of India||Bank Of India_New_649||Bank Of India, Dr JC Das Road, Opposite Srimanta Sankar Academy, Panbazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001|
|3.||State Bank of India||State Bank Of India_New_654||State Bank Of India, State Bank Of India, IIT Guwahati Branch Code 14262, Kamrup, North Guwahati, Gauripur, Assam – 781039|
|4.||Dena Bank||Dena Bank_New_664||Dena Guwahati Branch, Pan Bazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001|
|5.||Darwin Society||Allahabad Bank_New_661||Allahabad Bank, S.R.C.B Road Branch, S.R.C.B. Road, Fancy Bazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001|
|6.||State Bank of India||State Bank Of India_New_654||00078, State Bank Of India Branch, Pan Bazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001|
|7.||Bloom Solutions Pvt Ltd||Canara Bank_New_657||Canara Bank, Lokhra Chariali Branch, Near Sawkuchi Bridge, Buth Bazar, Guwahati, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Sawkuchi, Assam – 781040|
|8.||Darwin Society||IDBI Bank Ltd_New_667||IDBI Bank, 1st Floor, H/No 216, M.R.D.Road, Chandmari, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Bamunimaidan, Assam – 781021|
|9.||State Bank of India||State Bank Of India_New_654||State Bank Of India, SBI New Guwahati, 221, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Bamunimaidan, Assam – 781021|
|10.||State Bank of India||State Bank Of India_New_654||State Bank of India, SBI Refinery, 6196, 07551, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Noonmati, Assam – 781020|
Locating aadhaar card center in Assam
With aadhaar, availing numerous welfare schemes by the government has been only a few clicks away. For ways to get registered for aadhaar card in Assam, given below are a few steps to find the right one as per the location:
- Visit the official UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) portal online. The UIDAI Assam will help spot the right aadhaar enrollment agency in the state.
- Search one option out the three: State, Pin code, Search Box to look up the aadhaar card center in Assam.
- For ‘State’, follow the following procedure:
- Select the state- Assam.
- Select the district.
- Select a sub district.
- Select the correct VTC (Village Town City).
- Type in the verification code, which is mandatory for the security purposes and go ahead with your search.
- For ‘Pin Code’, type the pin code of the permanent residence/current location. Add the verification code and continue looking for the suitable centre as per the convenience.
- For the ‘Search Box’, type the search box number and enter the verification code. Click the search button to go ahead with the procedure.
Applying for aadhaar card in Assam
The people can now apply for aadhaar card registration by visiting the nearest aadhaar card center set up by UIDAI Assam. The users can visit verified aadhaar enrollment centers with relevant documents. Here are the few steps that one need to follow for enrollment:
- Visit the nearest aadhaar card center and fill in the general information required.
- Submit the relevant documents needed for aadhaar card enrollment.
- Provide the required biometrics at the verified aadhaar card enrollment center, which includes photograph, iris scan and fingerprints.
- The applicant will be given a 28-digit Aadhaar enrolment id (EID) from the Aadhaar card enrollment centre in Assam. This number will be a substitute until the receipt of the card.
- Once the registration is successful, the Aadhaar card which will be delivered to them via speed post after a span of 90 days.
Necessary documents to enroll for aadhaar card in Assam
The UIDAI Assam has made a list of documents mandatory that needed to be submitted at the aadhar card enrollment center at the time of registration. Here’s the list of those documents that one must have handy at the time of enrollment:
Proof of Identity Documents:
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Pensioner Photo ID Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
Proof of Address:
- Bank Statement/Passbook.
- Post office account statement/Passbook
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
Having an aadhaar card has been a necessity. Since the people from Assam were required to register for NRC first, the enrollment process was put on hold for some time. Currently, all the people just need to visit the nearest aadhaar card enrollment center, which has made the entire procedure convenient for all.