Everything about Oriental two wheeler insurance
Many of us prefer two wheeler motorcycles as their first vehicle. We cherish those motorcycles rides with a certain fondness even when we move on to bigger and luxurious vehicles. If you are a motorcycle owner then you should always have insurance for your safety.
Features & Benefits of Oriental two wheeler insurance:
- Oriental two wheeler insurance needs no paperwork.
- You can receive the insurance copy instantly in your registered email id.
- On your registered phone number, you will receive notifications via SMS.
- You will be entitled for no claim bonus when you renew the plan if no claim has been made in the previous year.
- Avail complementary servicing at partner workshops across the country.
- There is an option to get cover for your co-passenger.
Oriental two wheeler insurance Coverage:
- Loss or damage to the bike due to an accident.
- Liability to third party victim and personal accident coverage to the rider/ owner.
- Choose the add-on covers you want by paying additional premium.
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to theft, fire, explosion, natural disasters, strikes, spiteful acts, riots, transit and more
Exclusions of Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance:
You claim for two-wheeler accidental insurance will be rejected by Oriental Insurance Pvt Ltd. if the following is found:
- If the damage to the bike or person is caused because the driver doesn’t hold a valid driving license.
- If the accident occurred due to some electrical or mechanical problem or engine failure.
- If the driver is found to be driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- In case of the vehicles value reduction with age or any other resulting loss.
- If the loss or damage is due to war, civil commotion or risks related to nuclear radiation.
- If the tire or its tube is damages gradually (claim will be accepted if it incurred due to an accident and you can claim up to 50 percent of current value).
- If your bike is rented out, tested or used for races or reliability tests.
- If your vehicle is damaged during attempted burglary unless the bike itself gets robbed.
Oriental two wheeler insurance Claim Procedure:
In the event of an accident, the insurance claim process is as follows:
- Note down vehicle numbers, contact info of the parties involved and witnesses.
- Contact the nearest Oriental Insurance office.
- Submit the necessary documents at the garage.
- The Oriental Insurance office staff will gauge the costs and approve the money (minus the costs not covered), which will be paid to the workshop directly.
Oriental two wheeler insurance Document Required:
Oriental Insurance Company requires the following documents:
- Duplicate copy of claim notification with copy of policy and premium receipts.
- Police enquiry report
- Photos or/ and videos of the damaged property that shows how much damage is done.
- Bills, asset register and bank statements to help the company investigator authenticate the amount of loss.
- Driving License (DL) – Original and a duplicate copy
- Registration Certificate of Two-wheeler – Original and a duplicate copy
- Bike keys.
- A duly filled claim form.
How to Buy Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Online?
Buying Oriental two wheeler insurance is very easy through its online portal.
- Log on to the company’s official portal
- Click on ‘buy now’ option
- Select two wheeler insurance
- The ‘premium calculation’ page will occur
- Select the correct information required for the premium amount calculation from the drop down list
- Once the calculation is done, you will get the final amount to be paid
- Click on ‘buy the policy’ to proceed with the transaction
- Choose your mode of payment and pay the amount
- Your have successfully bought your insurance policy.
- You will get the soft copy of policy papers to your mail id and phone number.
Oriental insurance renewal for two wheelers:
You can do Oriental insurance renewal for two wheelers on the online portal very easily. You just need to enter your previous policy number, policy date as well as the insured code on portal. After all the payments towards the premium, the digitally signed policy will be delivered to your registered e-mail along with a SMS to your phone. You can continue to enjoy all the privileges as the renewed policy gets registered on your personal dashboard. You can download the policy to keep a copy for yourself.
Two-wheeler insurance or bike insurance includes third-party liability insurance and cover of own-damage. Oriental bike insurance offers financial support against all kinds of damages caused to you and your bike as well as another individual, vehicle or property. Two wheeler insurance plans give coverage for natural disasters as well as man-made disasters.