How to get your passport renewal done in Bangalore
Every passport is issued for an applicant for a valid period of time. After the validity period it becomes invalid. It is very important for the passport holder to renew the passport after it crosses the validity period. Follow the given steps to do passport renewal Bangalore
Passport renewal Bangalore
The procedure for Passport renewal in Bangalore requires some documents such as:
- Short Validity Passport renewal fees
- Difference between Renewal and Re-issue
There are 5 major steps to completing this process
- You need to register the passport renewal online on the Passport Seva Bangalore
- You can login using the link “Existing User? Login” if you already have registered on the website
- You will get the passport renewal form
- Select your nearest passport Seva Bangalore office based on your current address.
- You will need provide every details that include your name and date of birth to register through the portal.
- Create a login ID and password to check your application status later.
- Click on “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport”
- You should fill in the application with correct details
- Fill in the form available online
- You need to fill in your current address.
- Update your details carefully in case you need to change your spouse details or any other details.
- Pay the Indian passport renewal fees
- You can click on “Schedule Appointment” to book a slot and schedule a Passport appointment Bangalore.
- Once you have confirmed your preferred slot, your appointment will be scheduled with the Passport office in Bangalore.
Documents Required For Passport Renewal Online
- You need to submit Original old Passport copy.
- Submit the copy of the first two and last two pages.
- Copy of the ECR/Non-ECR.
- The page of observation Self-attested copy that is made by Passport Issuing Authority.
- Detailed explanation of Purpose of Renewal of (SVP)
- Copy of the validity extension page
Passport renewal procedure in Bangalore is easy. You can do it online through its official online portal or you can directly go the nearby passport office. Online passport application is the best option. This process gives a chance to fill the application from your home. You can choose your mode of payment also. Also by applying online you can sign in and check your account progress. The renewal process needs some more documents to be submitted. Moreover,this processes is easy through its online portal. You can renew your passport after every 10 years.