Reliance Nippon Life Insurance: All you need to know
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is one of India’s biggest and best life insurance providers in the private sector. With more than 10 million policyholders, more than 1 lac advisors and an impressive distribution network with more than 800 branches, The Reliance Nippon Life is among the leading private life insurance companies that are not supported by banks.
The Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is a part of Reliance Capital, which is among the leading Indian financial services a firm in the private sector. Reliance Capital is regarded as one of the top non-banking and financial services firms in the private sector so far as net worth goes.
To access the Reliance Nippon Life insurance services, the customer has to login to the Reliance Nippon life online portal, www.reliancenipponlife.com. Through the Reliance Customer Login process, either an existing customer can log on to the portal with his Reliance Customer Login or a new user can register to avail the services online
The Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited (formerly Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited) (RNAM) is the asset manager of Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF). Reliance Capital Limited and Nippon Life Insurance Company are the promoters of RNAM. The Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Company is active in the stock market with the Equity Shares of RNAM being listed on BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
RNAM has also been registered as a Portfolio Manager under SEBI guidelines with an authentic Registration Number. Under this license, RNAM is permitted to manage portfolios of its clients in terms of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, 1993. In addition to this, RNAM renders advisory services to its offshore clients and has an approval to manage and/or advise pooled assets including offshore funds, insurance funds, provident funds and pension funds.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company has made it possible for customers to pay their premiums without having to leave the comfort of their personal space through the Reliance Nippon Insurance payment online system. Follow these simple steps;
- Visit the company’s website, www.reliancenipponlife.com
- Under My Services, click on ‘Pay Premium Online’ and enter your User ID and date of birth to log in to your account.
- Choose the policy for which you wish to make a premium payment, and select an option to pay.
- The options at your disposal include credit card, net banking, mobile wallet, debit card and e-card.
Customers can check the status of their Reliance Nippon Insurance Policy. The process to check the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status is simple;
- Visit the official website of the company and click on the ‘Login’ option
- At the top right side of the homepage. Three options, viz. Customer, Corporate, and Partner will appear above the Login option.
- Choose the Customer option and you will be redirected to the Login Portal where you will have to enter your Client ID or Policy Number along with the password.
- Click on the option ‘Sign In’ to view your Reliance Nippon policy details will appear on screen.
To be eligible for a Reliance Life Insurance Policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 55 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Or have an own business.
The applicant should support his Reliance Life Insurance application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Reliance Life Insurance
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance offers a wide variety of insurance plans that cater to the financial needs of a diverse customer base. Reliance Nippon Life makes it relatively easy to find the policy that perfectly meets your requirements. According to Brand Equity’s Most Trusted Brand Survey 2015, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company ranked among the Top Three Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands. Whether it is child plans, retirement solutions, savings and investment plans, or protection plans, Reliance Nippon has made all kinds of plans and policies available to individual entities as well as groups.
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance FAQ’s:
- What is the process for taking out a loan against a Reliance Life Insurance policy?
- After the lock-in period has been completed, a loan can be taken out against the policy.
- What is the process for making a partial withdrawal from my ULIP policy?
- A. Partial withdrawals can be made after the completion of the lock-in period.
- What is the process for surrendering a Reliance Life Insurance policy?
- Policies can be surrendered once the lock-in period is over, and requires you to submit a duly filled out and signed Surrender Request Form, details of your savings bank account (including a cancelled cheque from the same account), and a self-attested copy of KYC documents.
- What is the process of changing the nominee in my Reliance Life Insurance policy?
- In order to change the named nominee in your life insurance policy, you will need to submit a duly filled out and signed Nomination Form, along with a self-attested set of KYC documents at your nearest branch. The records take 2 working days to update.
- How do I register a critical illness claim?
- In order to register a critical illness claim, one must submit the following documents:
- Critical Illness Claim Form A.
- Claim Form B – certificate of illness. The attending doctor must affix his signature and stamp to this.
- Original Policy Documents.
- Hospital records
- How do I submit a claim for Survival and Maturity Benefits?
- There is no need to submit a claim for Survival Benefits, as they are automatically credited to the savings bank account of the policyholder as and when they become due.
Maturity Benefits, too, are paid to the policyholder on policy maturity, for in force and paid-up policies.