Sahara Life Insurance: All You Need to Know
The Sahara India Life Insurance was established in 2004. Sahara Life Insurance is India’s first wholly owned private life insurance company. The Sahara India Life Insurance has extensive branches all over India and caters to both the privileged and urban based to those belonging to the middle class and rural areas, alike. Sahara India Life Insurance offers an extensive range of products like Unit Linked Plans, Money Back Plans, Endowment Plans, Term Assurance Plans and Group Insurance Plans that cater to the insurance needs of individuals of all ages and segments.
Understanding the diverse needs of individuals, Sahara Life Insurance offers a wide array of life insurance policies which have been designed specially to meetl a diverse range of insurance and financial goals. Let’s take a look at the Sahara Life Insurance Plans on offer.
For the convenience of the policyholder, we provide the steps for Sahara India Life Insurance Login. The Sahara Life Insurance Login is important for the Policy holder to pay the premium amount online and for the Claim Settlement.
- The Insured must visit the official website of Sahara India Life Insurance
- Sahara India Insurance website for Life Insurance is www.saharalife.com.
- On the homepage of Sahara India Life Insurance, the ‘Customer’s Login option is available on the right side of the page as shown below.
- Click on the Customer Login; while the page will be redirected to the User Login as displayed below.
- Fill the Username, Password in the fields provided.
- Now Click on Login Options.
- The Policyholder can now check the Policy Status, Policy Details and can pay the Premium amount without visiting the Sahara India Life Insurance Branch Office
Customers can check their Sahara Life Insurance policy Status through these simple steps;
- Visit the official IDBI Life Insurance web-link, www.saharalife.com
- Enter the basic policy details as requested like policy number and date of birth
- Click on the option ‘Submit’ to know your Bharati AXA Life policy status.
The Sahara Life Insurance gives lot of prominence to customer care and is committed to provide the best services. With this focus, the Sahara India Life insurance has established a dedicated system of providing customer support to all their policyholders. In addition to providing wide range of insurance policies, Sahara Life Insurance offers stellar customer support service via their toll free helpline number, 1800 180 9000.
The Sahara India Life Insurance Policy holders need not worry about missing a premium payment as they can make premium payments online. With the payments being online, the payment is instant, which would reduce the processing time in case of last-minute payments.
To pay the Sahara Life Insurance payments online, the insurer has to register for the online services. Here’s how he can do that
- Visit the Sahara Life Insurance web-link, www.saharalife.com
- Fill the Policy Number, Client No, Date of Birth and E-mail Id in the necessary fields and Click on Register.
- The New User Registration is successfully completed.
- Now the Policy holder can Login with the Username and Password.
- Fill the Name, Premium Type, Policy Term, Age, Gender and other details for the calculation of premium amount.
- The Insured can also check the premium for Traditional Plans.
The Sahara Life Insurance Policy Holders can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the IDBI Life Insurance Online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, www.saharalife.com will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy number, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
To be eligible for the Sahara Life Insurance policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 50 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Having an own business.
The applicant should support his Sahara Life Insurance application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Sahara India Life Insurance
The core objective of the Sahara Life Insurance Company is to reach out to every corner of India and to every section of the society. Sahara India Life Insurance enjoys a 90% claim settlement ratio and an equal percentage success in grievance handling. The Sahara Life Insurance caters to individuals at various age groups with attractive options which makes it the first choice go to Life Insurance provider.
Sahara India Life Insurance FAQ’s:
Q. What are the available modes for payment of premium available for me?
- You can pay it Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly through direct debit and group billing only.
Q. What are the possible rebates available on this policy?
- You can avail rebate for Yearly & Half-Yearly mode of premium payments at 3% and 1.5% respectively. Terms and conditions of the bank apply.
Q. If I pay the premiums through cheques, in whose favour should I draw them in?
- If you are paying your premiums through cheques, please draw them in favour of Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd., payable at any of our branch cities.
Q. What do I do if I wish to make premium payments in cash? Is there any provision for the same?
- All cash payments can be made at any of Sahara Life Insurance branch offices.