Everything about SBI personal loan application status
SBI personal loan comes with many exiting features. You can avoid long waiting on lines by using the online portal. SBI bank has developed a user-friendly online portal for customers to deliver the details instantly on SBI bank loan account status. You can choose any of the following option given below to track your SBI loan application status.
Track SBI Bank Loan Status Online
You can avoid long waiting on line at your SBI bank branch to check your SBI Bank Loan Status. You can do it with the help of bank’s official website. SBI bank is offering personal loan with very exiting offers. This is the most popular product of SBI bank. You will also get competitive interest rates and easy EMI options. This facility can help you to avail a quick loan when you need that. The special features of the online portal allow the customer to check their SBI personal loan status in a quick and hassle free way. There are many trackers available online to check your SBI loan status instantly from your home without going anywhere.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check with LOS Application ID
SBI Personal Loan Status Check with LOS Application ID is one of the most convenient ways to check SBI personal loan status. You can get your updated SBI personal loan application status just by entering your loan application number. Follow the below mentioned steps to know your SBI loan status:
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Click on the ‘Status of Loan Application’ section.
- Select ‘Personal Loan’ from the list
- Now, click on ‘Loan Product’.
- Enter your SBI LOS application ID correctly in the given space.
- Enter your Date of Birth in dd/mm/yy format.
- Enter the text that is showing in the given image.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- You will get the updated detail about your SBI personal loan application status.
- If you want to make any changes on your provided data, click on the ‘Clear’ button to start fresh.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check with SBI personal loan customer care number.
For all kind of SBI loan products, SBI has dedicated SBI personal loan customer care numbers. If you want an alternate way to check you loan application status, you can do that with the help of these SBI personal loan contact numbers. This is the easiest way to reach out the SBI bank executives. This facility is available 24×7. Follow the below mentioned steps to get SBI personal loan contact numbers.
- Log in to the official website of SBI.
- Click on the ‘Customer Care’ section
- Choose ‘Contact Centre’ from the drop down list
- You will get some toll free numbers
- Toll-free numbers- 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800. This number is accessible through mobile and landlines within India.
- Non-toll-free number- 080 – 26599990. This number is accessible through mobile and land phones in the country.
- You can dial any of these numbers and talk to the available bank representatives.
- Provide your personal loan application details as well as your personal details correctly.
- If the given details are correct, the representative will give you the update about your SBI loan application status.
SBI bank is offering many options to track your SBI personal loan status. You can choose any of the tracking methods to get an update on your SBI personal loan status. Online portal of SBI bank has made the process very easy and hassle free. Now you don’t need to visit the bank directly to get update on your SBI bank loan account status.
- How can I use my SBI personal loan?
You can use your personal loan anywhere you want depending on your need. Bank has no restrictions on personal loan.
- What is the personal loan eligibility for SBI bank?
You must have a stable source of income. The bank will check your employment details as well as your credit details before approving the loan.
- What is the personal loan tenure for SBI bank?
Personal loans tenure of ICICI bank is 1 year to 5 years.
- What are the documents required for SBI personal loan?
Documents requirement may vary from one financial institution to another. Some of the key documents are listed below:
- Income proof
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Certified copies of degree/license
- How can I repay the SBI personal loan?
The SBI loan can be repaid in the form of EMI or Equated Monthly Installment or by allowing payment through the ECS or Electronic Clearing Services system.