Star Union Dai Ichi (SUD) Life Insurance: All you need to know
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SUD Life) is a joint venture (JV) of Bank of India, Union Bank of India and Dai-ichi Life, a leading life insurance company of Japan. SUD Life is committed to providing insurance products across various sectors of society and geographies as per the needs of the customer. At SUD Life, the customer commands topmost priority.
The Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance is a customer centric enterprise and is aware of the needs and necessities of its customers. In tune with it, The Star Life Insurance has introduced a variety of products, to meet a diverse range of insurance and financial goals. Let’s take a look at the Star Life Insurance offer.
For the convenience of the policyholder, the Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance provides the steps for Star Life Insurance Login. The Star Life Insurance Login is important for the Policy holder to pay the premium amount online and for the Claim Settlement.
- The Insured must visit the official website of Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance
- The website to visit is, https://www.sudlife.in/login
- This will lead you to the Customer Portal page
- Existing users can login by entering their e-mail id and password
- New users can select the option new user register below the existing user login, towards the top right corner of your page.
Customers can check their Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance Status through these simple steps;
- Visit the Star Life Insurance web-link for application tracking
- The web link is, https://www.sudlife.in/login
- Enter the relevant basic policy details and submit to view your policy status.
The Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance always puts customers first. With this focus, the company has established a dedicated system of providing customer support to all their policyholders. Star Life Insurance offers customer support service via their toll free helpline number, 1800 266 8833.
The Star Life Insurance Policy holders need not worry about missing a premium payment as they can make premium payments online.
To pay the Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance payments online, follow these simple steps;
- Visit the following Star Life Insurance website link for online payments,
- This directs you to the premium payment page
- Enter the basic policy details
- Click on the option submit to pay your premium payment.
The Star Union Dai Ichi Policy Holders can check the amount they would have to pay towards premium payments for a particular policy through the Star Life Insurance Online premium calculator. The premium calculator, available on the company’s website, , https://www.sudlife.in/login will compute the premium amount for any of the company’s existing plans based on certain information the individual provides such as age, gender, policy number, policy tenure, occupation, cover type etc.
To be eligible for the Star Union Dai Ichi Life Insurance policy, the applicant should be,
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum 60 years of age
- Must be either a salaried or a self-employed professional
- Having an own business.
The applicant should support his Star Life application with the following supportive documentations.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Number
Why Choose Star Life Insurance
With its well-designed suite of life insurance products, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance is the partner that you can bank on to be by your side through all stages of life. With their wide array plans designed not just for individuals but also for groups, SUD Life is the one stop solution for those looking to provide financial protection to their family, want to plan for their child’s future, wish to save for their retirement or wish to maximize their wealth.
Star Union Dai Ichi FAQ’s:
- How to check my Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance policy status?
- Simply use your username and password to login to their website.
- You can retrieve all the relevant information as well as details about the policy, here.
- You can also call the toll free number.
- Don’t forget to keep the policy number and the date of birth handy.
- What are the available modes for payment of premium available for me?
- There are two basic modes for payment of premium for Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance which have further many options:
Online Modes of payment:
- Debit Card payment
- Payment through standing instructions or credit card
Offline Modes of payment:
You can pay it yourself at any of the branch office of Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance.
- How Do I renew my policy with Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance?
- Use the auto direct debit options that can be accessed online with your user id and password login.
Or, you can visit any of the branch offices and get the renewal process with the customer care executives help.
How Does a Claim process take place in Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance?
You need to submit the relevant list of documents within a few days of the occurrence. Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance verifies the documents, once received and it may take about 30 days’ time to settle the claims.
What is the policy cancellation process?
Simply fill up the surrender form available on their website. You can also present the cancellation form with any supportive documents if required at any of Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance branch office with the required cancellation charges. Cancellation process takes around 30 days. You can check your cancellation status online.
How well is Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance doing when it comes to claim settlements?
According to our sources the Claim-settlement for Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance is at a ratio of 95.2% from April 2014 – March 2015.
How do I make the premium payment for Star Union Dai-Ichi life insurance plans?
Customers can choose from a variety of online and offline options to make premium payments. Online options include via net banking, credit cards or debit cards. Offline options include via cash (at Bank of India & Union Bank of India or SUD Life branches) or via cheque/DD at any SUD Life branch.
What is the toll free number for contacting Star Union Dai-Ichi life insurance?
You can contact representatives of Star Union Dai-Ichi at their toll free number which is 1800 266 8833 and 1800 200 8833.
How can I change the nomination details of my SUD Life policy?
If you wish to make any changes to your SUD Life policy, you may do so by contacting the customer care centre where a trained representative will guide you through the process.