If you’re looking to purchase your own home, a good housing loan can help in boosting the process. One of the government’s many established schemes in this regard is the Aadhaar Housing Finance Ltd. It is an organisation that is set up to help the middle- and low-income groups of individuals receive the financial aid to make their dream a reality. You can delve into the article to know more about the Aadhaar Housing Finance Ltd and what bracket you fall under to avail this benefit.
Based on the bracket, you can come under the various segments for the loans and choose your home loan interest rate based on the number of years. These criteria include salaried employees, home loans for self-employed, home extension loans, loans for plot purchases, home improvement loans and loan against property amongst others. The Aadhaar housing loan can then be availed based on the home loan eligibility bracket that you fall under.
There are many benefits that you get if you come under the home loan eligibility scheme. These include:
- Subsidies for the Aadhaar housing loan can be availed under the Government’s Mantri Awas Yojana,
- Home loans can be availed by employees who are contracted by the railways, self-employed, salaried, teachers, defence forces, 3rd and 4th-grade government employees and the police.
It is important to note that for the Aadhaar card loan, you must fall under the above categories. Make sure that you have the documents required for a home loan during the time of applying. Based on the salary, you can calculate your home loan interest rate as well.
To begin the process, the main eligibility criteria is to ensure that your monthly earning is between the Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 50,000 bracket.
- For salaried applicants:
- Maximum loan amount of 80% of the property value
- Max. tenure is up to 20 years or the retirement age of 60 (whichever is earlier)
- Processing Fee is 1.5% of the loan amount + GST
- Both private and public sector employees are eligible
- Both individual and a joint home loan can be availed
- For self-employed applicants:
- The same rules for housing loan eligibility as above but the maximum tenure should not exceed the applicant’s age of 65 years.
- Also, you can apply as an individual or bring your spouse/family member under the list.
Thus, you can enjoy the Aadhaar card loan and begin the process of building your dream home with the help of the government. Just ensure that your Aadhaar card is eligible for the home loan eligibility!
What are the documents required?
For the Aadhaar housing loan, you will need to have a Photo ID proof, Address proof, Income proof and your company’s profile.
How do I calculate the Aadhaar housing finance EMI calculator?
There is a home loan EMI calculator that lets you know the monthly instalment based on the income that you pocket and the tenure.