Headquartered in Vadodara, the Bank of Baroda, an Indian state-run banking and financial services organization, is the second largest bank in India, after State bank of India. Bank of Baroda enjoys a worldwide presence with branches, subsidiaries and ATMs located across major countries like Australia, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, UAE, UK, USA, New Zealand, Mauritius and many more. So does the Bank of Baroda Debit Card, a prestigious offer from Bank of Baroda.
The Bank of Baroda Debit card registration process just comprises of few easy steps. Customers are requested to follow these simple steps;
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda, https://www.bobcards.in/register-your-credit-card.htm. This site is for registration of BOB Debit cards.
- In the next page that follows which is, ‘Register Your Card’ click on the option, ‘Click here to Register’
- Continue to follow instructions in the subsequent page; New Users and Existing users can either register fresh or log in with their login id to proceed ahead, respectively.
The Bank of Baroda focusses extensively and is extremely serious about customer care and customer satisfaction. In tune with this, to address any queries the customer may have with respect to his Bank of Baroda debit card, The BOB has set up an exclusive Bank Of Baroda Customer care toll free numbers; 1800 22 33 44 / 1800 102 44 55. Customers can reach on any of this toll free numbers at any point of time.
The Bank of Baroda extends the facility to the check the balance amount available on your Bank of Baroda debit card. The Bank of Baroda debit card balance can be viewed online by downloading the Bank of Baroda mobile app or visiting the Bank of Baroda Debit cards website, https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/debit-cards-grid.htm
Customers can now know the fees and charges applicable on their Bank of Baroda debit cards in just few clicks; Customers just need to visit this web-link to get all the information they would need; https://www.bobcards.in/fees-charges.htm
The Bank Of Baroda extends its Debit card facilities to overseas use as well with its Bank Of Baroda Visa EMV Chip Debit Card; The salient features of this card are as follows.
- This is an international debit card which can be used for ATM withdrawals, online transactions and making payments worldwide.
- The Visa EMV Premium category debit card comes with a higher daily withdrawal limit of Rs.1, 00,000 and purchase limit of Rs.2, 00,000 per day at Poss.
- This is an EMV Chip based card which requires a PIN number for the transaction to be completed.
Customers looking for a simple and hassle-free debit card to use within India needn’t look any further than the Bank of Baroda RuPay Debit Card offered by Bank of Baroda. This is a domestic use-only debit card which can be used at any RuPay enabled ATM or point of sale terminal. The Bank Of Baroda RuPay debit card comes with enhanced daily purchase limit of Rs. 50,000 and daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs 25,000. Being a PIN enabled card, this Bank Of Baroda RuPay Debit Card is very secure in terms of usage and significantly lowers the threat of misuse in case the card is lost or stolen. All Bank of Baroda customers eligible to receive a debit card can opt for the RuPay Debit Card. The Bank Of Baroda RuPAY Card registration requires the customer to visit the web-link, https://www.bobcards.in/register-your-credit-card.htm and choose amongst the various options under Rupay Debit Cards.
To enhance the debit card security and prevent misuse, the Bank of Baroda has extended the Bank of Baroda debit card block and un-block facility. This can be done by simply calling the Bank of Baroda debit card toll free numbers, 1800 22 33 44 / 1800 102 44 55 and placing a request.
Every Bank Of Baroda Debit Card comes with loads of exciting offers.
- Bank of Baroda offers PIN and EMV Chip based customer friendly debit cards designed to give you maximum benefits with every spend.
- Get quick access to cash via Bank of Baroda ATMs and member bank ATMs.
- Enjoy shopping to the hilt with high withdrawal and spending limits at merchant locations and online.
- Bank of Baroda Debit Cards are available as Visa, MasterCard and RuPay variants
Bank of Baroda Debit Cards – Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to have a separate password to use the RuPay PaySecure service with my Bank of Baroda RuPay Debit Card?
- No. You do not need a separate password to use the RuPay PaySecure service.
- Is it mandatory to use the PIN number while making purchases with my Bank of Baroda Debit Card?
- Yes, according to the RBI mandate, the PIN number is a must for all PoS transactions carried out with Bank of Baroda Debit cards.
- Can I receive the OTP for transactions carried out with my Bank of Baroda Debit Card on my mobile phone?
- Yes, you can choose to receive the OTP for a transaction on your mobile number which is registered with the Bank of Baroda.
- Where can I use my Bank of Baroda RuPay debit card?
- Since RuPay is a domestic card scheme, your Bank of Baroda RuPay debit card can be used only in India to withdraw money, make purchases and e-payments at RuPay enabled ATMs, merchant outlets and Points of Sale.
- How can I secure my Bank of Baroda Visa debit card transactions while shopping online?
- Customers holding a Bank of Baroda Visa debit card must sign up for the Verified by Visa (VBV), a secured online payment process which allows you to shop securely online.