Everything one needs to know about UAN member portal
Using a single UAN activation, it is possible to avail the EPF services such as withdrawal, checking EPF balance without the help of the employer. The Universal Account Number (UAN) is a 12 digit number allotted to every member under the EPF (Employee Provident Fund), which helps people to monitor their PF status. The UAN connects multiple PF IDs and makes it easier for the employee for any EPF balance enquiry, or any other EPFO status update. One way of achieving is UAN activation. With UAN member portal, one can get an easy activation along with multiple other benefits.
Benefits of the UAN member portal
- UAN passbook download: Epfo Members can download UAN member Passbook from the UAN member portal for their Pf balance and other credit details. The UAN employee portal members can use the epfo mobile app and SMS missed call services as well to download their UAN member passbook.
- Generating and activating UAN: For UAN generation and activation, members have to visit the uan member portal. The UAN Number will be sent to the epfo member by SMS. This can be carried on both employer’s and employee’s end. UAN activation on uan member portal is the faster and easiest way. the employee just need to furnish the member id and UAN number. but uan number is already autofill at uan activation form. The UAN service member portal allows for UAN card download with a few steps.
- PF Status check: UAN Members can check Epf balance by UAN Number at Epfo member portal or uan member portal online. Also, they can check pf balance with UAN with offline mode by SMS and Missed call service. With a single UAN member portal login, the user can check the PF balanc.
- PF Transfer: With the help of UAN member portal, It automatically transferred to the new company with the KYC and UAN Number. This removes the need of manually transferring the amount from the old employer to the new.
With a UAN login, an employee can also avail the benefits of the UAN helpdesk. Therefore, with the help of UAN member portal, one can make corrections in the following services :
- The user’s correct UAN.
- UAN forgot password.
- UAN mobile number change.
- Incorrect Details on the UAN card – Name/Father Name/DOB/DOJ etc.
- UAN Passbook problem.
- SMS not received during UAN Activation.
- Details don’t matching During UAN Activation.
- Claim Status (PF,Transfer,Pension).
- Form 11 Pending/UAN linking with Pending with Employer.
Steps for UAN login via UAN member portal.
Here are a few steps to login via member portal:
- Visit the UAN member portal or official website of uan.
- Select on active the UAN. The form will appear.
- Enter the UAN number and select the checkbox to enter the user ID.
- Choose the state and office, and then enter the PF office code.
- If a person does not have the member ID, then enter PAN card number.
- The user can enter the details like mobile number, name, date of birth, email address and others
- Then select to get the authorization PIN number and the user will receive the PIN number on their mobile phone for the verification process.
- Enter the Pin number and submit the application form
- After completing the UAN activation process and the employee will get the confirmation messages for the email ID.