Name Correction in UAN – UAN Helpdesk is here for rescue
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is a 12 digit number allotted to every member under the EPF (Employee Provident Fund), which helps people to monitor their PF status. Each EPF UAN login is responsible for connecting all the PF accounts for an employee across organizations. A job change means change in PF accounts every single time. However, with UAN, this can never be a matter of concern. The UAN connects multiple IDs and makes it easier for the employee for any EPF balance enquiry, or any other EPFO status update. To make it convenient for any changes required in the details, the UAN helpdesk can help with any UAN corrections.
Here are the few areas that the UAN Helpdesk helps the users with:
- The user’s correct UAN.
- UAN forgot password.
- UAN mobile number change.
- Incorrect Details on the UAN card – Name/Father Name/DOB/DOJ etc.
- UAN Passbook problem.
- SMS not received during UAN Activation.
- Details don’t matching During UAN Activation.
- Claim Status (PF,Transfer,Pension).
- Form 11 Pending/UAN linking with Pending with Employer.
On clicking UAN HelpDesk, it takes the user to a screen which shows the UAN Toll free number 18001-18005.
- On visiting the UAN Helpdesk, one needs to follow a few steps to solve their issues:
- Select any problem , like UAN Forgot Password and Mobile No is Changed.
- The screen for incorrect details such as Name, Father’s Name or Date of Birth(DOB) will pop up.
- Fill in the correct details such as the name, father’s name, date of birth PF member ID, mobile number and the problem.
- Click on Generate OTP(One Time Password). The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Submit the OTP and verify it.
- After verification , submit the form. The reference number is generated, which is also sent to the mobile number.
The UAN helpdesk also provides an offline procedure to get the UAN corrections done. For queries related to Employer UAN services, the user may contact:
- Helpdesk Number : 18001-18005
- Helpdesk Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org