Everything about UK visa application
Every year there is a huge number of people who wish to go to United Kingdom for work, education or travel purposes. Some people wish to settle down at UK to enjoy all the benefits that the county is offering. However if you want to go to the United Kingdom, you should first apply for a visa. A visa gives you permission to enter a different country.
UK tourist visa requirements:
Applicants need to submit a few documents while applying for UK visa. The necessary documents are listed below:
- Paid visa fee receipt
- Confirmation letter of Appointment
- One recent passport sized colour photograph.
- A signed printout of the online application form
- If you want a settlement visa, you need to submit a dated and signed self-assessment form
- Supporting documents such as age proof and address
- Marriage or divorce certificate
- Educational Evidence
- Income and bank account details
How to trackUK Visa Status online:
Follow the below mentioned steps to know the status of your UK tourist visa:
Go to the link: https://iasservices.org.uk/track-uk-visa-status/
You have to provide any one of the following details:
- 8-digit Case ID or Case Identification Number
- 16-digit Unique Application Number (UAN)
- Payment Reference Number (PRN)
- Biometric Resident Permit Number (BRPN)
- Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) Number
By providing any of the above details, you can track the status of your visa application.
How to apply for UK visa:
UK tourist visais mandatory if you are planning to go to UK. You can apply UK visa onlinethrough its official portal.
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for a UK visa online:
- Visit the UK government website for visas and immigration in India
- Fill up all the details and complete the online application form
- After a successful form submission, pay the visa fees
- Once the form is submitted successfully and the visa fee is paid, the applicant will be required to schedule the visa appointment.On the day of appointment they required toprovide biometric details and carry the specified documents.
- You will get a token number at the visa office.
- After the visa filing process, you will get an acknowledgment receipt. You can use the acknowledgement number for further reference.
As UK visa takes a long time for verification, you should apply for visa up to 3 months before your travel date
You can apply UK visa online very easily through its online portal. Without a UK visa you cannot travel to UK. You just need to know the application process and the documents required for a visa. Here you will find all the necessary details to make a UK visa.